منتديات المعلم القدوة التعليمية
منتديات تعليمية

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتديات تعليمية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اذهب الى الأسفل
أم زينب
أم زينب
المديرة العامة
المديرة العامة
انثى عدد المساهمات : 15740
نقاط : 135382
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/01/2011
ملكة المنتدى ومصممته

Unit 3|Part 2|Grammar|Present Simple: Active and Passive 2015-2016 Empty Unit 3|Part 2|Grammar|Present Simple: Active and Passive 2015-2016

السبت 24 أكتوبر 2015, 23:02
Unit 3|Part 2|Grammar|Present Simple: Active and Passive 2015-2016
¨ يستخدم للتعبير عن حدث متكرر أو عادة :
¨يستخدم للتعبير عن حقيقة :
¨ يستخدم المضارع البسيط في حالة طلب أو إعطاء التعليمات و الاتجاهات :
¨ عادة يضاف  s/es    للفعل  مع   he / she / it  :
¨ و يمكن أن يستخدم المضارع البسيط مع الظروف الدالة علي الزمن و الكلمات الآتية :
ever /  generally /  nowadays /  on Mondays, on Tuesdays / twice a year / every week , day, year, summer…..
·Do you ever go to school on Friday?          ·She frequently visits the Pyramids.

am / is / are + PP.                                        المضارع البسيط في صيغة المبنى للمجهول¨

• Somebody cleans this room every day.    ·This room is cleaned every day.

الأفعال التي لا يأتي معها مفعول لا تُستخدم في المبني للمجهول مثل:
Camp, roar, appear, arrive, begin, break, come, cough, decrease, die, disappear, drown, fall, go, happen, increase, laugh, lie,matter, rain, rise, sneeze, snow, stop, swim, wait, work.”

• Heat and light come from the sun.         ·A strange thing happened yesterday.

¨ يستخدم المضارع البسط (أو المضارع التام) بعد الروابط الآتية والفعل الثاني يكون مستقبل أو أمر :

• After I write the letter, I’ll go out.

• Before he goes  to bed, he will have dinner.

• As soon as she has received the fax, she will travel to Rangoon.

• احظ أنه يمكن استخدام فعل أمر بدلا من المستقبل البسيط :
    ¨ After you finish your work, call me.     ¨ Before you go to bed, turn off the lights. Present Continuous Tense¨التكوين:  Am/ is / are + v. +ingالكلمات الدالة عليه  :¨now / at the moment / look! / Listen! / at present

• She is playing the piano now.                    ·I am writing a report at the moment.

¨  لاحظ عدم استخدام هذه الأفعال في الأزمنة المستمرة:  Loveيحبlike     يحبWantيريدneedيحتاجMeanيعنىunderstandيفهمcontainيحوىconsistيتكونSeeيرىhearيسمعrecognizeيتعرف علىrealizeيدركSeemيبدوpossessيمتلكconcernيهم/يتعلق بـmatterيهمweigh  يزن    measureيقيسThinkيعتقدNoticeيلاحظ¨ hateيكره  prefer يفضلdeserveيستحقsupposeيفترضbelieveيصدقrememberيتذكرknowيعرفbelongيخصsmellيشمtasteيكون لها مذاقsurpriseيفاجئastonishيدهشownيمتلكdependيعتمدlackينقصoweيدينagreeيوافقbe forgiveيسامح     بعض الأفعال الواردة في الجدول السابق لها معني آخر مختلف واذا جاءت في الجملة بهذا المعني ، يمكن استخدامها في المضارع المستمر:

• I’m thinking of going out tonight.         ·She is seeing her doctor this afternoon.
    • They are having lunch at the moment.
    • She is tasting the soup to see if it is ready.

am / is / are + being  + PP.      المضارع المستمر في صيغة المبنى للمجهول¨

• Somebody is cleaning the room.=The room is being cleaned.

Exercise CChoose the correct answer:[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-right: 1.4rem; margin-bottom: 1.25rem; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.6; list-style-position: outside;"]
  • In many countries, the wind (use-uses-is using-is used) to generate electricity.
  • Scientists (want-wants-are wanting-are being wanted) to find more forms of renewable energy.
  • Huge amounts of electricity (is produced-produce-are produced-are producing) in nuclear power stations.
  • Holes (drill-is drilled-are drilling-are drilled) into the earth to find hot water.
  • In some cities, rubbish (burn-burns-is burnt-is burring) to produce electricity.
  • Water (heat-is heated-are heated-is heating) to turn it into steam.
  • The steam (is piped-pipes-is piping-are piped) to a power station.
  • Electricity (produces-is producing-is produced-produce) from the water in the power station.
  • Electricity is sometimes (to make-making-makes-made) from wind turbines.
  • In many parts of the world, wood (burns-is burnt-is burning-to burn) to heat people’s homes.

Find the mistakes and write the sentences correctly:1)   Wood burns for heating    is burnt2)   Instead of burning wood , plants and trees grow.   Are grown3)   We use active form when it isn’t important who does the action.  passive4)   Holes is drilled into the Earth to find hot water.  are  Language Functions: Asking for information            السؤال عن معلوماتGiving information إعطاء معلوماتExcuse me, could I ask you some questions about..?Yes, of course.Can / Could you tell me  ………?Yes, that’s fine..Do you know anything about…….?Yes, certainly.Does that mean ……….?I’d rather not answer that question. في حالة عدم الرغبة في الإجابة عن سؤالThank you for your time.(You’re welcome  في حالة الرد)How do you usually (go to school)?I usually …Respond to the following situations:1-    You are doing a survey about energy in your town. You would like to ask someone some questions. Explain the situation.2-    You want to know about a friend’s energy-saving habits. What do you ask?
[/list]
 فيديو Unit 3|Part 2|Grammar|Present Simple: Active and Passive 2015-2016

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى